We have had such a good response to the Buddy Program last year that we are going to run it again. We will be sending out the yearly member dues application forms during the summer so you can take advantage of this offer once again to help our organization grow. Dues are $198 for the upcoming year.
If you recruit a new member, you will both be able to join for half price! Yes, that is $99 for
each of you. Just a reminder of how the program works…..Find a photographer that is currently
NOT a member and invite them to join the association for half price. If your new member
Buddy joins before the Fall Shoot-Out held in Baraboo on October 21 – 22, their membership
is not just good for the year 2013, but also for the rest of the current year 2012. It is
like getting half a year free!
Our goal is simple. We want to save you money and we want to grow our membership.
Wisconsin has always been a strong state with a strong organization and we want that to continue. With more members, we will be able to continue with top-notch speakers and vendors attending our events so you can continue to grow your business.
Here is how it works:
1. Please fill out and send in your application along with your payment information before December 31, 2012.
2. Have your Buddy fill out their application and send in their payment before December 31, 2012. Both member applications and payments must be received within one month of each other. (Makes it easier for bookkeeping.)
3. A new member is anyone that is not currently a WPPA member, including prior members that did not re-join the previous year.
4. To help find a Buddy:
A. Google photographers in your area.
B. Search the list of PPA photographers and cross-reference with the WPPA photographers directory online.
C. Ask around at the local camera store.
5. Everyone must still have a sellers permit (sales ID) to be a member. We no longer require set studio hours or a minimum earned income in photography to be a member.
6. Keep in mind that by getting your Buddy before the Fall Convention, your Buddy will have the opportunity to attend the convention.
Any questions, please contact our Membership Chair: Paul Hafermann, WPPA Vice President & Membership Chairman, Hafermann Photography, phone 715-424-3979, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org