Grab your credit card and your Canons…it’s Shootout time! Online registration is open.
Need more details? What…don’t you trust us? After all these years? Fine. Details and schedule can be found here.
We’ll be seeing you in Baraboo.
We’ve been slightly delayed by our credit card processing system, so online registration will open sometime the week following Labor Day. Stay tuned! An announcement will also be made on our Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/208033309214089/
Here is the agenda for the convention:
Saturday, October 20th
Sunday, October 21st
Monday, October 22nd
We have had such a good response to the Buddy Program last year that we are going to run it again. We will be sending out the yearly member dues application forms during the summer so you can take advantage of this offer once again to help our organization grow. Dues are $198 for the upcoming year.
If you recruit a new member, you will both be able to join for half price! Yes, that is $99 for
Our goal is simple. We want to save you money and we want to grow our membership.
Here is how it works:
1. Please fill out and send in your application along with your payment information before December 31, 2012.
2. Have your Buddy fill out their application and send in their payment before December 31, 2012. Both member applications and payments must be received within one month of each other. (Makes it easier for bookkeeping.)
3. A new member is anyone that is not currently a WPPA member, including prior members that did not re-join the previous year.
4. To help find a Buddy:
5. Everyone must still have a sellers permit (sales ID) to be a member. We no longer require set studio hours or a minimum earned income in photography to be a member.
6. Keep in mind that by getting your Buddy before the Fall Convention, your Buddy will have the opportunity to attend the convention.
Any questions, please contact our Membership Chair: Paul Hafermann, WPPA Vice President & Membership Chairman, Hafermann Photography, phone 715-424-3979, or email at email@example.com