Online registration for the fabulous WPPA Winter/Spring Convention is now open! It’s the BEST EDUCATION VALUE you will find all year:
- 14 nationally recognized speakers from across the country, February 28 – March 3
- Ken Sklute, Dennis Hammon, Gabriel Alonso, Maria Sauserman, Larry Peters, Lou Szoke, Scott Tracy, Mark Fitzgibbons, Kevin Hudson, Tiffany Schmitt, Jim Cunningham, Carl Caylor and Dan Frievalt
- Speaker bios and class descriptions listed above under “Events & Education”
- Hands-on classes every day!
- Friday night: Guru Lounge with hands-on teaching at night
- Saturday: 6 hands-on classes throughout the day
- Sunday: 6 hands-on classes throughout the day
- Monday: 1 featured hands-on class with Dan Frievalt and Carl Caylor
- Tradeshow Friday and Saturday with vendors from around the country
- 3 meals included!
- Live band and party Saturday night!
- PPA North Central District print competition on Thursday and Friday — view live judging!
- And much more!
- Early bird price: $175 for WPPA members AND members of other state and regional associations!
- $99 special room block rate at the Green Bay Radisson Hotel
- WPPA members: recruit a new association member and get a $25 rebate on your convention fee for each new member! (Maximum rebate of $175)
What are you waiting for? Register now!
Note: Once you have registered, you will receive a separate invitation to sign up for (1) Saturday class and (1) Sunday class. Class sign ups will begin on January 25 via an email invitation, and first dibs will go to those who registered first. Class sizes will be limited, so register early to ensure you will have your first choice of classes!